Dutch - ROCCO hoodie - teens (10-16y)
With this digital hoodie pattern and the step-by-step photo tutorial, you get to choose between a round or raglan version with or without a zipper.
- Sewing level: beginner (without zipper)/intermediate (with zipper).
Here you can read more about the sewing levels.
- What you get when you buy this digital pattern (without seam allowance):
- sizes: 140 (10y) - 176 (16y) + 140 (10y) small -176 (16y) small
- a digital print-at-home step by step photo tutorial
- a digital -print per size- A4 pattern to print-cut-paste at home
(35 pages in both the small and standard sizes)
- a digital -print per size- A4 'mold' pattern to print-cut-paste at home for those who already printed the Rocco basic kit and only need the adjusted necklines and extra pattern parts.
(11 pages in both the small and standard sizes)
- a digital -print per size- large sized pattern to print at a print shop
(1600mm/900mm in both the small and standard sizes)